At Sanborn and Company we believe we can make a difference by helping clients achieve their business and personal goals. We make business better and transactions easier. We are innovative leaders in specialty business brokerage and commercial real estate, and have the following Associate Broker positions available:
- BAR BROKER – DENVER METRO
- RESTAURANT & BAR BROKER (4 POSITIONS AVAILABLE) – DENVER METRO, COLORADO RESORTS, SOUTHERN COLORADO, NORTHERN COLORADO AND WYOMING
- FRANCHISE SPECIALIST – COLORADO
- No real estate or business brokerage experience is required.
- A real estate license is required, however, if you do not currently have a license, we can help you through the process.
- Business management or ownership of restaurants, bars, liquor stores or hotels.
- Basic understanding of company financials – our comprehensive training program is second to none, but if you do not have a basic understanding of financial statements and strong business acumen, you will not be successful.
- A commitment to doing business the right way!
Top five reasons to join Sanborn and Company:
- 1. Target Marketing – As specialists, 100% of our resources are dedicated to specific segments. Unlike other business and commercial real estate brokerage firms, we do not dilute our resources with a shot gun approach. This equals more leads, more closed transactions, and more commission.
- 2. Specialized Expertise – We are specialists and industry experts. We immerse ourselves not only in the business, but also in the culture. Business owners recognize our authenticity, and thus, long term relationships are easily developed.
- 3. Success – We have one of the highest closing ratios in the business, which is a direct result of our specialized expertise and relationship-based model.
- 4. Support – Most licensed real estate agents are independent contractors. Sure, all of our Associate Brokers are independent contractors and are paid on a commission basis, but we have a different approach. We have a comprehensive and proprietary training program, attorney prepared specialized forms, our Full Service Success System™, weekly sales meetings, and all the resources to make you successful.
- 5. Quality of Life – You understand how hard the restaurant and bar business is, but if you are reading this, you obviously have a passion for it and are probably a ‘lifer’. Most likely you are tired of the long hours, employee issues, and late night calls, but can’t find a rewarding career that keeps you imbedded in the culture. As a Sanborn and Company Restaurant and Bar Broker, you have unlimited earning potential, a flexible schedule, and are still connected to the business you love.
If you love the restaurant, bar, liquor store or hotel business and are looking to make a difference in the business and your own life, reply to [email protected] or call Shawn Sanborn at 303-220-7919 for a confidential meeting.