This restaurant and real estate for sale located in the quaint town of Kittredge, Colorado, is nestled along the banks of Bear Creek just a couple of miles downstream from old town Evergreen. Easily reached from US 285, I-70 and Highway, this restaurant and bar for sale is a locals hang-out that loves entertaining visitors from Denver and beyond experiencing Colorado’s great outdoors. Successfully operated for the past 34 years, the straight-up American fare—steaks, chicken, cheeseburgers, sandwiches and Walleye–is nearly as good as the surrounding scenery. The views of Bear Creek are remarkably beautiful; especially when kicking back on the patio, drink in hand, overlooking the river’s edge. Operating year-round serving breakfast, lunch and dinner six days a week, this fully equipped restaurant and real estate for sale includes hood, walk-in refrigeration, fixtures, furnishings, and a transferable Hotel and Restaurant liquor license. Acquire the real estate, business property, and license rights for $299,000 plus food and beverage inventory. This property is listed by Mark Thomas.
- Location: Denver / Boulder Metro, Mountains / Resorts
- Price: $299,000.00
- Status: Sold/Leased
- Reference Number: 30115
- Square Footage (Building): 3,026(+/-)
- Square Footage (Land): 54,350(+/-)
- Total Seats: 116 (not including patio)
- Seats Bar: 14
- Seats Patio: 36
- Hood: 12'
- Liquor License: Hotel and Restaurant
- Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment: Included in the sale
- Year Built: The original structure was built around 1915 with an addition in the 1960s. The premises are old but well-maintained
- Annual Gross Sales: $547,000.00 (2013)
- Real Estate Taxes: $7,892.00 (2013)