Great opportunity to acquire a fully equipped tavern/pub in the exploding NODO/RINO trade area of Denver. Well connected to all the new residential loft living along Brighton Blvd and within RINO itself, along with the new DIA station at 36th and Walnut. There are a significant number of businesses in a 1 mile radius, some of them operating three shifts. This free-standing building has newer electrical and plumbing, and a small kitchen with an 8’ hood with fire suppression plus a walk-in beer cooler in the basement. Located just one block east of the busy 38th and Brighton Blvd intersection, drive time traffic is thousands of cars per day. At no additional rent, the lease includes the basement and patio. Acquire the assets for $69,000 plus the Hotel & Restaurant liquor license with a Dance Cabaret endorsement capable of transfer and enter into a new lease starting at $20.00 PSF NNN. This business is listed by Mark Thomas.
- Location: Denver / Boulder Metro
- Price: 69,000.00
- Status: Sold/Leased
- Reference Number: 30113
- Square Footage (Building): 1,600 (+/-) plus basement
- Square Footage (Land): 12,500(+/-)
- Hood: 8'
- Liquor License: Hotel/Restaurant with Cabaret Endorsement
- Year Built: 1955
- Zoning: I-MX-5
- Lease Rate: $20.00/PSF, NNN
- Net Charges: $4.80/PSF est. for real estate taxes, insurance and repairs & maintenance