This strong performing, grocery anchored, family run Denver area liquor store has steadily increasing sales. Friendly staff, fair pricing and fantastic customer service have built a loyal customer base. The store’s POS system is networked providing for better inventory management. The video surveillance system can be remotely accessed. Total rent is less than 6% of sales. Inventory fluctuates around $100,000 to $110,000 at any one time. Ownership is selling because they want to retire. They haven’t developed a web or social presence at all, nor do they capture their customers email address. These obvious sales drivers along with wine and beer tastings and food pairings are all available for a new owner. Acquire the furniture, fixtures and equipment, the transferable liquor license and lease for $525,000 plus inventory. SBA guaranteed bank financing is available for well-qualified buyers with approved credit and sufficient personal assets.
- Location: Denver / Boulder Metro
- Price: $525,000.00
- Status: Sold/Leased
- Reference Number: 30504
- Square Footage (Building): 2,800 +/-, additional storage, bathroom, office and rear door delivery.
- Liquor License: Retail, off-premise, package store
- Cooler: 19 door
- Annual Gross Sales: $1,636,234.00 (2013)
- Cash Flow(EBITDA): $129,585.00
- Seller's Discretionary Earnings (SDE): $196,042.00
- Rent: $7,785 +/- per month, includes net costs
- COGS: $1,199,808.00
- Labor: Four hourly workers + 2 owners
- Terms: Cash or terms acceptable to seller
- Established: 1998