Currently operating as a Mexican Restaurant in the Northeast Denver Area, the owners are ready to retire from their business, which they have operated for many years. Pleasantly appointed and classically themed, all furniture, fixtures, equipment, transferable liquor license, recipes and name are included in the sale. In today’s market, operating restaurant real estate with parking for sale is very hard to find at a reasonable price. So don’t delay. This property is listed by Mark Thomas.
- Location: Denver / Boulder Metro
- Price: $800,000.00
- Status: Sold/Leased
- Reference Number: 30213
- Square Footage (Building): 5,860 per county records
- Square Footage (Land): 22,500 per county records
- Grease Trap: y
- Hood: Two
- Liquor License: Hotel & Restaurant
- Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment: Included in the sale price are all furniture, fixtures and equipment including two walk-in refrigerators.
- Annual Gross Sales: $776,000 (2012)
- Real Estate Taxes: $4,767 (2012)